Friday, August 3, 2012

#27









So this I mainly just a sketch dump. 

For some of the projects that I'm working on, I've either had to do some research or just been trying to figure out some of the props.

Also, with the success of DayZ and the amount the game has been streamed on Twitch.tv, some people have been requesting overlays to cover the important information on their streams so they dont get stream sniped. I have been lucky enough to be asked by a few streamers to prepare something for them.
**Disclaimer: I did not create or own Arma 2 or DayZ. The only thing I own is the overlays added to the shot. Also, these were created for specific streamers, only they are allowed to use them. I will take measures to have them removed if I find anyother caster using my designs***








Check their channels out.
-Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment